Customer Care Agent
On behalf of our client, international outsourcing center we are looking for candidates with fluent English and one of the following: (Japanese, German, Hebrew, Dutch, Arabic, Turkish or Russian) to w
Are you passionate about online advertising and new technologies? Would you like to join one of the leading tech companies?
Our client is the #1 in online advertising with a current annual revenue of more than 100 billion US dollars.
You will support our client as a Customer Care Advisor, growing and developing your extensive client base in an innovative and fast paced environment.
You will be part of a team supporting different line of product. You will provide reactive phone, email and chat support services with emphasis on troubleshooting, account optimization, upselling and efficient issue resolution to our businesses clients.
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Provide optimal advice regarding different queries of the business clients;
- Create a meaningful rapport with key decision makers in the marketing industry and serve as a consultant for their online advertising strategy;
- Understand the business goals of your clients in order to match the required online advertisement solutions;
- Provide strategic campaign support and advertiser training to educate your clients;
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results.
Fluent English and one of the following (Japanese, German, Hebrew, Dutch, Arabic, Turkish or Russian) is a must!
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with a base salary + performance based bonus;
- Initial contract with a duration of 12 months;
- Up to two contract renewals with a duration of 12 months;
- Permanent employment contract after 3 years;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract signature (additionally to the standard insurance).
- 40 Hours per week on a rotational shift pattern from Monday to Sunday.
Your operational hours may be subject to change due to operational requirements
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments or assistance with finding your own apartment / room
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration;
- Yearly complementary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU);
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons and much more!!
Apply by sending your cv in English to: email@example.com
In order to be part of our international community and to be up to date with our latest vacancies please give us your like on our FB profile: https://www.facebook.com/pg/myworknetSylwiaOttka/jobs/?ref=page_internal
More vacancies across EU and Poland: www.myworknet.pl
Nie znalazłeś pracy dla siebie ?
Zostaw swoje dane - odezwiemy się do Ciebie z ofertą!