Customer Delight Representative with Japanese and English
On behalf of our client, international company we are looking for candidates to work within advertising role in Portugal.
The company is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Their mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs, the company is offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making the company available on smartphones, they are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions ofconsumers.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide reassuring, warm, friendly and personal customer service to customers by e-mail in Japanese.
Part of your daily activities will be:
• Seize the opportunity to “shine” through each interaction by showing a keen interest in the customer and becoming, by an increased knowledge of the services;
• Look proactively and with the help of the team, to improve the customer experience at each interaction;
• Assistance with concerns regarding payment transactions and shipping;
• Support the customers before, during and after purchase.
Fluent Japanese and English is a must!
40 Hours per week on a rotational shift pattern from Monday to Sunday from 08:00 am to 20:00 pm.
You will be assigned for a daily working time of 8 hours with an additional hour lunch break. You will be informed in advance about the working schedule.
Since you sign a Portuguese employment contract, Portuguese public holidays apply. If you are working on a Portuguese public holiday, you will get a compensation day that you can spend later under consentof the project.
Your holiday entitlement refers to Portuguese law with 22 days per year.
Holiday and Christmas bonuses
In Portugal you obtain Holiday and Christmas bonuses. The amount of each bonus payment is equal to your base salary. The allowances will be split and paid as a monthly percentage on top of your basesalary.
• Temporary, renewable working contract
• Initial employment contract with a duration of 12 months
• Subsequent extension of one more contract for 12 months
• Permanent contract after 2 years
• Private health insurance after contract signature (additional to standard insurance)
The Atlantic Experience Program (only for international candidates)*
• Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
• Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration;
• Yearly complementary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU);
• Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments;
• Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons and much more!!
• Option without room - 1.556.03 € gross per month
• Option with room - 1296.12 € gross per month
You will get one off signinig bonus of 1500 €.
Nie znalazłeś pracy dla siebie ?
Zostaw swoje dane - odezwiemy się do Ciebie z ofertą!