Our client is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction.
Join our client and enjoy one of the sunniest Mediterranean countries. Would you like to work for a very well known Danish jeweler manufacturer and retailer? The role is customer based, you will be i charge of answering to customer query by phone, email and chat.
Location: you will be working from home please note, that you need to live in Greece for the all duration of the contract
- 3 months contract, remote work from home
- full, comprehensive training in the role
- salary 14640 Euro gross per annum. (The salary is not negotiable)
- help with relocation cost (the company is paying for the flight within EU)
- Please be informed that due to the current safety guidelines, you will need to be in Athens 2 weeks in advance in order to follow the quarantine guidelines currently in place and we will provide you up to three week’s hotel accommodation ( at a hotel selected by the company). Also keep in mind that if guidelines and circumstances change, we will act accordingly by offering up to two week’s accommodation as usual. The Company provides free real estate agency services to find accommodation.
- bonuses (up to 200 Euro per month) and seasonal payments: (Christmas Benefit - one extra salary proportional to the actual days worked during the period from May to December, payable until the 23rd of December and Easter bonuses half a salary, proportional to the actual days worked during the period from January to April, payable during the week before Easter) Leave Allowance- half a salary, proportional to the actual days worked annually payable until the end of July, or in the end of each calendar year or at the termination (not renewal) of the contract.
- effortless recruitment process by phone/skype
- private medical insurance
- Free Greek language seminars (subject to available capacity) & other related benefits (discounts for Greek lessons)
- Free participation to all events & HR initiatives (Sport Club, Celebration, CSR activities, etc.)
Your typical day of work:
- you will respond to eCommerce client's requests through multiple communication channels
- maintain solid customer relationships by handling their inquiries and concerns
- order up-selling, troubleshooting, fraud order and returns
- providing information on new offers and promotions
No experience needed.