On behalf of our client, an international IT company we are looking for candidates with RoR dev experience.
- working on startup type projects – company's clients come from all over the world, they help them turn their dreams into online practice and most suitable working solutions,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes
Wymagania na stanowisko
- at least 1.5 years hands-on experience in Ruby on Rails dev, ideally some exposure to commercial projects
- English B2+, Polish is not required
- has knowledge of at least one JS framework (Angular/Ember/React), knows Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- have some dev-ops skills (Docker, AWS, Terraform),
- ability to deal efficiently with databases (MySQL/Postgres) and various queries,
- understanding of test-driven development, knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
B2B: 7000-12000 PLN+VAT+16 paid days off
UoP: 5800-10000 PLN Gross
- MacBook and additional accessories for computer,
- medical insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups,
- constant development of hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- having a real influence on pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- discounts on Apple products,
- one-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- work remotely whenever and wherever you need.