On behalf of our client, an international IT company we are looking for candidates with senior/leader experience.
Joining our client's RoR team means:
- working with an experienced team – you will lead a team of professionals and mentor some of the new ones,
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, we help them turn their dreams into online practice and most suitable working solutions,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and from wherever you need.
Wymagania na stanowisko
- have at least 4 years of commercial experience in Ruby on Rails, ideally as Senior or 1 year as TL
- are experienced in the whole life cycle of projects,
- have hands-on experience of different programming roles,
- are able to lead a team of at least three developers,
- can complete scheduled work within the budgeted hours for a project,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+), Polish not required,
- are ready to communicate your feedback, ideas, and vision to the programming team and clients.
UoP: 17 900 - 22 100 PLN; B2B: 21 500 - 26 500+ VAT + 20 paid days off
For EU candidates: B2B: 3590 - 5530 EUR plus VAT plus 20 days of paid holiday
- Access to the Work platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Sport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Please send your CV to : [Ukryty adres e-mail]
To discuss the position further please call us on: 607 177 878