Ruby on Rails Technical Leader
On behalf of our client, international IT company we are looking for candidates with fluent English to participate within international project.
Białystok, Gdańsk, Kraków, Poznań, Warszawa, Wrocław
Czas dodania oferty:
Umowa o pracę
- to manage a team of IT professionals
- providing guidance, induction and training
- you will work on startup projects – the company's clients come from all over the world, your team will help them turn their dreams into online practice and most suitable working solutions,
- you will coordinate processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- development within continuous integration, continuous delivery, code review and bug bashes
Wymagania na stanowisko
- 3 years of commercial experience in Ruby on Rails,
- experience in the whole life cycle of projects,
- hands-on experience of different programming roles,
- experience as a leader/project coordinator of a team of at least three developers,
- ability to complete scheduled work within the budgeted hours for a project,
- excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+), Polish not required,
- ability to communicate your feedback, ideas, and vision to the programming team and clients.
- MacBook and additional accessories for computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and refreshments,
- salary: 15,500-19,680 + VAT (B2B) or PLN 12,600-15,750 gross (UoP)
- constant development of hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- having a real influence on pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
Nie znalazłeś pracy dla siebie ?
Zostaw swoje dane - odezwiemy się do Ciebie z ofertą!