On behalf of our client, an international IT company we are looking for candidates with regular/senior experience to participate within new international projects.
Locations: REMOTE or from our client's offices in: Kraków, Poznań, Warszawa, Gdańsk, Wrocław, Katowice, Białystok
Android Team is an imortant part of company's Mobile Team, consisting of 50+ experienced developers. They deliver well-designed and optimised mobile app development solutions for Android mobile platforms, in turn increasing the productivity of the business enterprise.
Joining our client's Andriod team 20+ means:
- working with an experienced team,
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, we help them turn their dreams into online practice and most suitable working solutions,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and from wherever you need,
- working on the best equipment – our client will provide Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- lots of support: your leader and mentor will support you along the way.
Wymagania na stanowisko
We would like to hear from you, if you:
- have worked in commercial Android Development for at least 2 years,
- can build a working world-class app from scratch,
- have extensive experience in maintaining applications, crash analytics, remote debugging and continuous integration,
- have a track record in optimizing apps for CPU, data and memory usage,
- are an expert in Java/Kotlin and Android SDK,
- have experience with reactive programming using RxJava 2,
- are familiar with Dagger 2, MVP/MVVM architecture, Android Architecture Components,
- know HTTP-based services such as REST through and through,
- have worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them,
- can communicate freely in spoken and written English (B2+); Polish not required.
- UoP: 13 300 - 20 500 PLN Gross
- B2B: 16 000 - 24 600 PLN + VAT + 20 days of holiday
- EU candidates B2B: 3600-5530 EUR plus VAT plus 20 days paid annual leave
- Access to the WorkSmile platform
offering benefits adapted to your
preferences: Multisport card, Private
health insurance package, Life insurance,
- Training budget,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Regular access to webinars, knowledge
sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
To discuss the position further please call us on: 607 177 878