Senior Data Engineer(Cloud Expert)
On behalf of our client, international IT company we are looking for candidates with advanced English to participate within international project.
Locations: 100% remote or from any of 8 available, modern and comfy offices (Kraków, W-wa, Poznań, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Białystok, Katowice, Łódź)
Joining our client means:
- A unique opportunity to be a part of the Data Science department at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe,
- Working with a cross-functional team of software engineers, application/UI engineers, QAs, and designers,
- Sharing knowledge and best practices with the team,
- Solving a rich set of challenges in our 90+ projects,
- Owning the development of machine learning algorithms,
- Connecting the machine learning world with web applications.
How we work:
- We focus on the finance, retail, and healthcare sectors with use cases like investment optimization, semi-automated data mapping, lead scoring.
- We conduct internal webinars to share knowledge in the fields of Machine Learning and Data Engineering.
- We’re building an ML-Ops culture within our department and we want to extend that to the Data Engineering area.
- We use AWS and GCP as our cloud providers.
- We encourage our team members to share their knowledge and experience at external conferences.
- We cooperate closely with the Machine Learning team.
- 2+ years of DE experience,
- Strong experience with S3 + Athena/Presto and Redshift/Redshift Spectrum,
- Experience with at least 2 of the following: AWS Glue/EMR or Kinesis/Kafka or ELK stack or Lambdas.
- Hands-on practise in designing data lakes - from structuring to managing and optimization,
- Knowledge of data storage formats such as (Parquet, ORC, AVRO, etc.),
- Experience with Python and Linux and shell scripting,
- Familiarity with relational databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL,
- Advanced SQL writing skills.
- Medical insurance + MultiSport card, optional life insurance for you and your family
- Individual co-financed educational plan,
- Salary B2B - 14,000-20,000zł plus vat,+20 paid days off; UOP (perm) - 11,700zł-16,700zł gross per month
- Free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups,
- Constant development of hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, Tech-talks, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- Work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
Nie znalazłeś pracy dla siebie ?
Zostaw swoje dane - odezwiemy się do Ciebie z ofertą!