On behalf of our client, an international IT company we are looking for candidates with advanced English to participate within new international projects.
Joining our client means:
- working with an experienced team – where you will lead a team,
- clients from all over the world,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills through (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- lots of support: your leader and mentor will support you along the way.
Wymagania na stanowisko
- have at least 3 years' experience in Python - building web applications, preferably Django,
- are able to deal efficiently with databases and project bottlenecks,
experience in building modern and secure APIs,
- have an understanding of HTML, CSS,
are able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- min of B2 English,
- can quickly find solutions to issues,
you are eager to manage a project independently,
- are happy to assist Project Managers manage their projects (from the technical perspective).
Ideally, we'll be happy to see that you:
- have knowledge of at least one JS framework (Angular/Ember/React),
- you are familiar with the Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- you are happy to mentor new developers,
- have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Docker,
- have some DevOps skills (CI/CD, Ansible) are more then welcome.
- medical insurance with dental care package + Masterbenefit: discounts on car leasing,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- salary in a range of: B2B - 16000zł - 24600zł plus vat plus 20 paid days off, perm - 13300zł - 20500zł gross per month,
- constant development of hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- having a real influence on pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- work remotely whenever and wherever you need,
- discounts on Apple products.
Please note, that you have to be eligible to work in Poland in order to apply.
CV to be send to: email@example.com