On behalf of our client, an international IT company we are looking for candidates with advanced English to participate within new international projects.
Locations: FULLY REMOTE or from any of the following cities: Kraków, Katowice, Poznań, Wrocław, Warszawa, Gdańsk, Łódź, Białystok
Joining our client means:
- working with an experienced team – where you will lead a team,
- clients from all over the world,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills through (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- lots of support: your leader and mentor will support you along the way.
Wymagania na stanowisko
- have 2+ years' commercial experience in developing commercial JS/mobile applications, including 1 year in RN development.
- are familiar with state/data management libraries (e.g. redux).
- have knowledge of the latest JS/TS standards and architectures.
- have knowledge of testing standards and frameworks.
- ability to work with iOS and Android distribution platforms.
- are familiar with iOS and Android capabilities
- have experience with Continuous Integration tools like Bitrise.
- have experience with 3rd party services and native libraries’ integration.
- have consulting mindset and you are ready to help Project Managers lead their projects from the technical side.
- English min at B2 level; Polish is not required.
- UoP: 13 300 - 20 500 PLN brutto
- B2B: 16 000 - 24 600 PLN + VAT (+20 days of paid annual leave)
- for EU candidates B2B 3600 - 5530 EUR per month plus 20 days paid holiday
- access to platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences: Multisport card, Private health insurance package, Life insurance, and hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- support for your growth
- discounts on Apple products,
- one-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- home office equipment sharing option,
- various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
For overseas candidates: please note, that you have to be eligible to work in Poland in order to apply.