Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
On behalf of our client, international IT company we are looking for candidates with fluent English to participate within international project.
Białystok, Gdańsk, Kraków, Poznań, Wrocław, Warszawa
Czas dodania oferty:
Umowa o pracę
- lead the team of professionals,
- providing training and mentoring to new colleagues
- working on startup type projects – company's clients come from all over the world, they help them turn their dreams into online practice and most suitable working solutions,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes
Wymagania na stanowisko
- 2 years' experience in Ruby on Rails,
- be able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in the field,
- English B2 +, Polish is not required
- quickly find solutions to issues,
- be able to lead a project independently,
- be ready to help Project Managers manage their project (from the technical perspective),
- has knowledge of at least one JS framework (Angular/Ember/React), knows Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- has some dev-ops skills (Docker, Ansible).
- MacBook and additional accessories for computer,
- medical insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- salary B2B - 10,500-16,250zł plus vat, perm - 8,400-13,000zł gross per month
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups,
- constant development of hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- having a real influence on pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
Nie znalazłeś pracy dla siebie ?
Zostaw swoje dane - odezwiemy się do Ciebie z ofertą!